ABOUT THE VICTORIAN BRANCH
We meet throughout the year at the Melbourne Camera Club located at the corner of Dorcas & Ferrars Streets South Melbourne at 8pm.
2018 Meetings are as follows:
- April 16: Five favourite self-collected shells
- June 18: Ten shells from your favourite family
- Aug 20: Range extensions of unusual locations
- Oct 15: Angus Hawke will speak on fossils
- Nov 19: Christmas meeting and ‘mega’ buy/swap/sell
Each meeting will also be an opportunity to trade or sell any shells or books. So come along -you never know what you might find, and the more people who attend the better!
As a member of the Malacological Society of Australasia you will receive our Branch Bulletin bi-monthly, 4 issues of Australian Shell News per year as well as the society’s journal each year.
We always welcome new members and visitors.
Malacological Society of Australasia, Victorian Branch
Secretary, Michael Lyons
19 Banksia St, Blackburn, VIC 3130, Australia
Phone: 0428 600 615
VICTORIAN BRANCH BULLETINS
A full index of contents from issues 1-276 is available here.
For older newsletter issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.