The MSA Newsletter, published since 1953, appears quarterly. Back issues of the newsletter are available for purchase from the Editor (see below for address).
The newsletter covers the whole scope of malacology, including taxonomy, ecology, fisheries, natural history and shell collecting. Regular items include new literature, books and web sites, conference announcements and reports, branch news and book reviews.
The current newsletter editor is Mandy Reid.
1. Use plain text (NO FORMATTING). Send attachments in plain DOC, RTF or TXT format, or include plain text in an E-mail message.
2. If there are pictures, DO NOT EMBED them in the file, but send them separately.
3. Pictures may be in colour, grayscale or black and white.
4. Pictures have to be at least 800 pixels wide. The resolution does not matter. We will change it.
5. If unsure, please contact us first.
Phone: 02 9320 6253
Phone: 0404 798734